Authorized Lorentz Solar Pool Pump Distributor
for USA & the Caribbean.
|The New PS2 Controller from Lorentz|
Harness the Sun’s Energy to Solar-Power Your Pool Pump! Florida Solar Pump is your source for clean, green power with cost-efficient, solar powered pool pump solutions. With the environmentally-friendly Lorentz solar pool pump, the system can circulate pool water from sun up to sun down for FREE – saving money every month and the climate every day.
What is a Solar Pool Pump? It is a pump built with a DC Brushless Variable Speed Motor, wet end to move the water and controller that is powered by solar panels. To turn on and off the pump from the current from the solar panels, if you need to clean it – a DC CGFI cutoff switch. This system works purely from the power of the sun! Quiet and pollution free.
Who should use a solar pool pump? Anyone that owns a pool and lives in a sunny climate that wants to save money on their electric bills.
Turn Off Your 230 Volt A/C Pump that can consume over $1200 per year in electricity! Your pool pump is your home’s second-largest energy consumer. It can cost up to $150 per month to operate in the islands and accounts for creating literally tons of pollution every year.
Quiet. Cool. Efficient. Long-lasting. Solar Energy can power your Pool Filtering System using the free power of the sun to save you money.
The only UL Listed Solar Pool Pump on the Market! UL Certification CS15,17,36,36 – Met Laboratories, Inc. – Certification Record for Lorentz Surface Pumps – Models: PS150 CS, PS600 CS, PS1800 CS
We now cover all of the United States!
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Take Your Pool Pump Off The Grid – With Solar Power! Contact Florida Solar Pump Today
Other benefits of a solar pool pump include:
- Eliminates Pool Filtration Energy Bill
- Increases Home Value
- Virtually Maintenance Free – residential & commercial models available
- Reduces Carbon Footprint
- Variable Speed
- Quietest Pool Pump Motor on The Market
- Reduce your stress about maintaining your pool.
- Rated for 20,000 Hours of Operation
- DC Brushless Motor
- Solar direct – Use the power of the sun to clean your pool for FREE!
- No batteries or inverters needed
- Two (2) Year Warranty with an optional Five (5) Year Warranty Available on the System
- 25 Year Standard Warranty on Solar Panels
- Find your State and Utility Rebates for Solar Equipment
- Eligible for 30% Federal Solar Tax Credit
|Lorentz Solar Pool Pump – PS600 CS-15-1
Discontinued, but there is still some inventory
|Lorentz Solar Pool Pump – PS1800|
Need to run your pump day and night? We offer the Lorentz Power Packs
|Lorentz PP600H AC PowerPack||Lorentz PP2000 AC PowerPack|
|Boost Solar Surface Pump Systems|
Reduce Pollution by not using kWh of energy produced by fuel-burning power plants. There are many different types of pollutants produced by power plants.
- 0.852 pounds of CO2 per kilowatt-hour of electricity produced. CO2 contributes to the global warming of the environment.
- 0.048 pounds of particulates per megawatt-hour of electricity produced. Particulates are small particles that can contribute to smog.
- 0.024 pounds of oxides of sulfur per megawatt-hour of electricity produced. Oxides of sulfur contribute to acid rain pollution.
- This means the average solar pool pump installation prevents over thousands of pounds of pollutants from entering our atmosphere each year. References: www.sci-ed-ga.org, www.eia.doe.gov
ideal conditions for going green Energy typically costs between US$ 0.25 and US$ 0.38 per kWh (kiloWatt hour) in the Caribbean
The Advantages of using a Solar Powered Pool Pump System:
- Fight pollution. Reduce your carbon footprint. Reduce your energy consumption
- Build value into your home while saving money for your house hold
- Use the Sun’s Power – The World’s Greatest Natural Resource and you can also have back up power from the grid
- Eliminate the big energy consuming 230 Volt A/C Pool Motor
- Operate your Solar Pool Pump for FREE from Sun up to Sundown
- Own a Lorentz Solar Powered Pool Pump System
We are searching for qualified dealers to help sell the Lorentz Solar Pool Pumps Systems and to help people reduce their electrical costs.
Take Your Pool Pump Off The Grid – With Solar Power!
Contact Florida Solar Pump today
We’ll answer your questions and introduce your pool pump to the power of the sun.