Authorized Lorentz Distributor for Florida & the Caribbean
We are searching for qualified dealers to help us cover Florida & the Caribbean with the Lorentz Solar Pool Pumps Systems and to help people reduce their electrical costs.
Turn Off Your 230 Volt A/C Pump that can consume over $1200 per year in electricity! Your pool pump is your home’s second-largest energy consumer. It can cost up to $150 per month to operate in the islands and accounts for creating literally tons of pollution every year.
Harness the Sun’s Energy to Solar-Power Your Pool Pump! Florida Pool Pump is your source for clean, green power with cost-efficient, solar-powered pool pump solutions. With the Lorentz environmentally-friendly solar pool pumps, the system can circulate pool water from sun up to sun down for FREE - saving money every month and the climate every day
Quiet. Cool. Efficient. Long-lasting. Solar Energy can power your Pool Filtering System using the free power of the sun to save you money.
Take Your Pool Pump Off The Grid – With Solar Power! Contact Florida Solar Pump Today
Other benefits of a solar pool pump include:
- Eliminates Pool Filtration Energy Bill
- Increases Home Value
- Virtually Maintenance Free – residential & commercial models available
- Reduces Carbon Footprint
- Variable Speed
- Quietest Pool Pump Motor on The Market
- Reduce your stress about maintaining your pool.
- Rated for 20,000 Hours of Operation
- DC Brushless Motor
- Solar direct – Use the power of the sun to clean your pool for FREE!
- No batteries or inverters needed
- 5 Year Warranty Available on System
- 25 Year Standard Warranty on Solar Panels
- Eligible for 30% Federal Solar Tax Credit
Need to run your pump day and night? We offer the Lorentz Power Packs
|Lorentz PP600H AC PowerPack||Lorentz PP2000 AC PowerPack|
|Boost Solar Surface Pump Systems|
Reduce Pollution by not using kWh of energy produced by fuel-burning power plants. There are many different types of pollutants produced by power plants.
- 0.852 pounds of CO2 per kilowatt-hour of electricity produced. CO2 contributes to the global warming of the environment.
- 0.048 pounds of particulates per megawatt-hour of electricity produced. Particulates are small particles that can contribute to smog.
- 0.024 pounds of oxides of sulfur per megawatt-hour of electricity produced. Oxides of sulfur contribute to acid rain pollution.
- This means the average solar pool pump installation prevents over thousands of pounds of pollutants from entering our atmosphere each year. References: www.sci-ed-ga.org, www.eia.doe.gov
ideal conditions for going green Energy typically costs between US$ 0.25 and US$ 0.38 per kWh (kiloWatt hour) in the Caribbean
The Advantages of using a Solar Powered Pool Pump System:
- Fight pollution. Reduce your carbon footprint. Reduce your energy consumption
- Build value into your home while saving money for your house hold
- Use the Sun’s Power – The World’s Greatest Natural Resource and you can also have back up power from the grid
- Eliminate the big energy consuming 230 Volt A/C Pool Motor
- Operate your Pool Pump for FREE from Sun up to Sundown
- Own a Lorentz Solar Powered Pool Pump Systems
Take Your Pool Pump Off The Grid – With Solar Power!
Contact Florida Solar Pump today
We’ll answer your questions and introduce your pool pump to the power of the sun.